WV and PA DUI Lawyers
Pittsburgh and Morgantown DUI Attorneys
304-205-1808 or 412-389-0805
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious criminal charge. Do not risk your future and your freedom by trying to handle your own defense in court or hiring a lawyer who lacks the experience necessary to defend you at your DUI trial.
At Tri State Defenders, we are experienced trial lawyers focusing on DUI criminal defense in West Virginia for college students, people from out of state and others facing DUI charges. Our Morgantown DUI attorneys all bring a thorough understanding of local DUI penalties, DMV consequences and the various deferral programs available to help minimize the damage that a DUI charge can bring to our clients.
Lawyers from our firm have earned professional accomplishments and accolades that include:
- Hundreds of DUI cases defended successfully, including out-of-state DUI cases
- State and Federal criminal defense experience in both PA & WV
- Top 2.5% of lawyers in PA, as voted by peers
- Membership in the elite Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers organization
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Lead Counsel rated for criminal defense
- 10 Best Attorneys for West Virginia for Client Satisfaction in the area of criminal law
- Rated "excellent" by AVVO, a lawyer rating service
We are not your average law firm. While many firms focus on plea bargaining and ending cases as quickly as possible, we focus on defending our clients in criminal trials. When you work with Tri State Defenders, our lawyers will remain accessible to you. We will take the time to listen to you and create a solid litigation strategy based on your particular needs.
Contact Our Monongalia County Attorneys For College Students
Our West Virginia law firm office is located in the Monongahela Building, right next to the Monongalia County Courthouse.
For our the convenience of our clients, we have phone answering services 24/7, with evening and weekend meetings, and home, hospital and jail visits available when needed. We accept all major credit cards, with payment plans available.
For a free initial consultation with an experienced DUI lawyer from Tri State Defenders, contact us online or call 304-205-1808, 800-343-7904 or 412-456-1266 in West Virginia.